Rise and Shine: Promoting Clarity and Energy for a Productive Day in 5 Steps.
- Wake and take 4 deep breaths, inhaling fully and exhaling equally deep.
- Lay flat on you bed and pull one knee as close to your chest as you comfortably can. Hold it there for one inhale and while exhaling bring your leg flat to the bed again.
- Repeat with the other leg, bending at the knee and pulling your knee close to your chest and with the exhale extend your leg flat and down to your bed again.
- Now, inhale and bend both knees, gently pulling them in toward your chest, hold for a moment then release them both back to the bed while exhaling.
During this time focus your attention on how your body feels. Is it tense in some areas? Imagine you are breathing out the tension upon each exhale and upon each inhalation you are gathering motivation, positive energy
and clarity into your entire body and mind.
- While lying flat take 4 more deep breaths, inhaling fully and exhaling deeply.
Remember, all things are connected. Give thanks for the new day. Rise and shine.